Presbyterian Women (PW) is a national Presbyterian Church USA organization, open to all women. We seek to:
- nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
- support the mission of the church worldwide,
- work for justice and peace, and
- build a diverse, inclusive, and caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (USA) and witnesses to the promise of God’s kingdom.
At Hamilton Union, about 20 women are actively involved in our Presbyterian Women’s “Circle.” We meet on the 4th Tuesday of each month, from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. The meeting includes a short business session and Bible study or an educational program. Participants bring a bag lunch and coffee and dessert is provided. Note: Due to Covid 19, meetings are currently on Zoom.
Activities and programs include:
- supporting local, regional and international mission programs;
- support for local programs such as food pantries, women’s and family shelters, and frontline workers at local hospitals;
- Bible study;
- participating in regional and national Presbyterian Women’s activities and mission projects;
- special events, such as a Christmas Program and cookie-packing for shut-ins, field trips, and Mission-minded meals; and
All women, from all racial and ethnic groups, are welcome and invited to any of our events. There is no minimum level of participation required; members are those who choose to support Presbyterian Women in any way.