- The church is located at 2291 Western Avenue (Route 20), about three miles west of Route 155 and about one mile east of Route 146, on the north side of Western Avenue up a short driveway.
- You can stop in during office hours or better yet, join us for worship. Due to Covid-19, the church office and building are currently closed. Staff are working remotely, and the Church Office phone and email box is regularly monitored. Please watch this website for reopening information. Our Worship Service is Sunday morning at 10 am; 9 am during the summer months.
- The pastor holds regular “office hours” at a convenient location in the Guilderland community, usually Thursday mornings. The location rotates from month to month and is announced on this web site, Hamilton Union Facebook page and via church-wide email. If you would like to meet with the Pastor but cannot make Thursday morning office hours, please contact the Church Office or Pastor to make an appointment.
- Church Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confidential email directly to the Pastor: email@example.com
- Website and newsletter comments, questions, or submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music Director: email@example.com
- Contact form/email: We will get back to you promptly!
- Join our email group! Emails go out regularly about church happenings, prayer requests, etc. to those on this list. Contact the Church Office to join. This list is not shared beyond Hamilton Union.
Church Office Phone: (518) 456-5410
Fax: (518) 456-0002
Office hours are 9 – 1 pm Monday – Thursday.
Each month Hamilton Union publishes the Good News, a monthly newsletter with Pastor’s Message, upcoming events, mission news and needs, children’s events, and more. You can pick up a paper copy at the Church, view the current month’s edition on this website, or link to it via our Facebook page. If you would like it emailed to you, please contact the church office.